*shows up at your front door* can I come over
i want to study at a British university
i will spell color as colour and use degrees celcius. i would watch Sherlock on BBC all night while drinking a cuppa tea with my flatmates. i’ll have fish and chips every day that’s worth 5 quid. i would go to gaff parties every night. i am also more likely to meet chavs, One Direction, Ed Sheeran and the Queen.
i wish i was british :(
fuck off, we dont want u here
Haha chill ^
1) Sherlock isn’t on BBC very often. There’s only 9 episodes.
2) It’s either a “cuppa” or a “cup of tea”
3) 5 quid is a ridiculous price for fish & chips, utter rip off.
4) Coming across a chav is never good, neither is it something to anticipate.
5) You won’t meet the Queen.
6) Gaff isn’t commonly used here, especially in England. It’s the Irish who use it most.
do you ever see someone and think oh my god i would like to be responsible for your next orgasm